Note: ‘Us’ refers to Mentor My CV ‘You’, ‘User(s)’, ‘Visitor’ refers to any person who uses this website.
- Our Site, mentormycv.com, is owned and operated by Mentor My Career Ltd, a limited company registered in England under 10510213, whose registered address is 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, United Kingdom.
Opt-Out Option: We expect the information we hold to be accurate and up to date. You have the right as an individual to find out what information we hold about you and make changes if necessary; you also have the right, assuming we are not obligated by law to refuse, to ask us to stop using the information. If you would like to have your personally identifiable information removed from Mentor My CV databases going forward, please e-mail email@example.com we will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request. However, there will be residual information that will remain within Mentor My CV’s databases, access logs, and other historical internal records, which may or may not contain such personally identifiable information.
The Information We May Gather:
Non personally identifiable information:
- As a standard practice, Mentor My CV assigns a random number to each user for anonymously tracking content preferences and traffic patterns. This random number lets us keep track of “how many” times users are doing specific things – like visiting our site each month – without really knowing who those users are, unless they specifically tell us. We analyse this data for trends and statistics, such as which parts of our site users are visiting and how long they spend there. We also gather information about what users are searching for. We use all this information in order to improve our content, plan site enhancements, and measure overall site effectiveness.
Personally, identifiable information:
- General: In certain areas of this Site, we require that you provide us with personally identifiable information, in order to be able to use that portion or those portions of this Site. This information contains: your name, address, telephone number, email address, IP address, purchases, payment transactions.
The information that we collect about you will only be used lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018). All data is retained exclusively within the United Kingdom or transferred only to ‘third countries’ where ‘adequacy of protection’ or specific certification, as defined by The GDPR has been confirmed.
The legal basis for processing your data is based on the performance of a service purchase from Mentor My CV, we will have stated at the point of purchase the information was initially provided, therefore we will not store, process or transfer your data outside the parties detailed above unless we have an appropriate lawful reason to do so. Unless we are precluded from doing so by law, you have the right to remove your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting that processing of your details be restricted or deleted.
Our data sets are regularly reviewed to ensure that only data necessitated by warranty and/ or legal requirements is kept.
The use of your information
All information that we collect or receive from you, whether of a personal or technical nature, may be used by us in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To process payments and provide you with related customer service;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services that we offer that are similar or relevant to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information
- To inform you about changes to our website, services or goods and products;
- To administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/device;
- To allow you to take part in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- Where it is necessary for our or a third party’s legitimate interests, including for the purposes of preventing fraud, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms;
- As part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; or
- To comply with our record keeping and information storage obligations and policy.
Where your consent has been provided in advance, we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided, it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Protection of Personal Information
Mentor My CV takes precautions, including administrative, technical, and physical measures, to safeguard your Data against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Mentor My CV uses industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of Data, including encryption, firewalls, and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of your Data.
If you have any queries about this policy please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or write to us at Mentor My CV, 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London W1B 3HH, United Kingdom.
If you have a concern about how we handle your data, or you would like to lodge a complaint, you may do so by contacting The Information Commissioners Office.